[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help with Bollinger bands

Arthur,

Try this site:

http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-0-tytulowa-b.html

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Arthur Shizas" <ashizas@xxx>
wrote:

> I'm fairly new to this and want some help with an assignment for a
course I'm doing.  I need to develop a trading system, the success
of which is not improtant at this stage, what's important is the
journey in designing a system.

> Anyway, I'm choosing bollinger bands to be my system for entry and
exit.

> However, I need sone help coding this.
>
> What I would like is the codeing for a metastock explorer that can
pick all stocks with narrowing bands, and an explorer that can pick
stocks that have touched or broken through the lower border of the
bollinger band and had a tick with a higher high and higher low the
following day.

> To add to this, I also have tradesim ( however yet to use it)  and
would like to build a scan to back test stocks.  For now the entry I
would like to use is stocks that have closed with a higher high and
higher low than the previous day which must have touched or broken
through the lower bollinger band, the exit would be for stocks that
have had their chart cross in an uptrend past the middle bollinger
band and then come back down onto the middle band

> Any help will be appreciated.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: