[EquisMetaStock Group] Help with Bollinger bands

I'm fairly new to this and want some help with an assignment for a course I'm doing.  I need to develop a trading system, the success of which is not improtant at this stage, what's important is the journey in designing a system.

Anyway, I'm choosing bollinger bands to be my system for entry and exit.

However, I need sone help coding this.

What I would like is the codeing for a metastock explorer that can pick all stocks with narrowing bands, and an explorer that can pick stocks that have touched or broken through the lower border of the bollinger band and had a tick with a higher high and higher low the following day.

To add to this, I also have tradesim ( however yet to use it)  and would like to build a scan to back test stocks.  For now the entry I would like to use is stocks that have closed with a higher high and higher low than the previous day which must have touched or broken through the lower bollinger band, the exit would be for stocks that have had their chart cross in an uptrend past the middle bollinger band and then come back down onto the middle band

Any help will be appreciated.