[EquisMetaStock Group] Optimising A Value In The System Tester

Hello,

Is it possible to optimise a value from a custom indicator in the System
Tester?

For a standard Metastock formula, it is not a problem:

C > Mov(C,opt1,S)

However, suppose we have a custom indicator CUST1 that looks like this:

ABC:=5;
Mov(C,ABC,S);

What I would like to test is the equivalent of:

C > (FmlVar("CUST1","ABC") = opt1)

where opt1 would be, say, 3 to 7.

I know that, in this particular case, I could put the whole formula into
the System Tester but it gets a lot more complicated when the custom
indicator has several variables and conditions.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards,
Kevin

<*> Your email settings: