[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Need help in Metastock explorer formula

Colin,

You are not giving us enough information to help you.

Stochastic and RSI both have lookback periods which we need to know
before we can help.

As far as the guide, look in the group files section.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Colin Tan <ihumbleone@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi all may i kindly ask anyone can help me with a simple explorer
formula?

> Im a newbie. I want to right a formula to filter
> 1) Stochastics ranging from 10-25 AND RSI ranging from 20-30 LONG
> 2) Stochastics ranging from 90-80 AND RSI ranging from 70-90 SHORT
>
> would anyone kind enough to assist me?
>
> also may i know does anyone have metastock programming guide book
to share?

> SIncere Thanks
> Warmest rgds
> Col