Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Run downloader as MSU.EXE?

Hi Stuart,

Thank you so much for your info. Have you use the utility.
I have been trying and it works on normal condition. But when I wanted to convert using asc2ms and the ascii file included historical data of on symbol for adjustment purposes, it created new symbols merged with the historical dates. The added symbols is kind of a mess.

Can you help me?
Suppose below  my condition:
-Ascii file under folder C:\ASCII
-Ascii filename is asciidata.txt
-MetaSTock data folder is under c:\MSDATA
-Ascii data field is SYMBOL DD/MM/YYYY OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE VOLUME (so,
no open interest)
-Whenever there is the same date I want the ascii to overwrite msdata
at the same symbol and date
-Whenever there is a new security I want it to be created
automatically in the C:\MSDATA
-MetaSTock data folder consist more than 255 securities.

I am using MsCmdLineUtilsV1.8.4. Can you help my how should I type the
command?

Thanks before.

Best regards,
Angelo