[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Run downloader as MSU.EXE?

Angelo

Have a look at Mansoor's excellent utility.

http://www.geocities.com/mimansoor/MsCmdLineUtils.html

Regards

Stuart

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Angelo" <angelo@xxx> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> When MetaStock is still under DOS version, we can create batch file
to convert ascii to metastock using MSU.EXE. So converting can be done
just by typing the batch ffile and [Enter]. All ascii files can be
converted to several MetaStock data folders.
> But since windows version, we must use the downloader and menus in
it to convert files.
> Can we do the same thing with the downloader like MSU.EXE so we can
convert several files to several folders with one icon or one simple task?

> Best regards,
> Angelo

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional