Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 7:46 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] mswin has encountered an error and needs to close

I am getting the above error code when using Metastock. I will open a
chart, apply a template, then try to expand out the chart. This is
when I get the code and Metastock closes. Sometimes I can click
through several charts before getting closed out. I am using Metastock
V8.01 and Windows XP. The fault started several months ago. I have
deleted an reinstalled MS, no good. The fault started several months
ago, I think after a Windows update. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance Phill