RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] To count total number of securities which are above 10 days moving average

Hi Ed,

My experience in the forum, is that if the URL is part of a coherent
conversation, it is OK.  I know we are all trying to avoid spamming and
appreciate your reluctance to step on toes.  I do not even know who you are
and would sincerely like to know what the heck you are referring to.  Please
provide the name of the product and URL without sales hyperbole.  I know it
is sometimes difficult to talk about something you believe in without
sounding like you are "selling" it.  However, I am trying to learn here.

Perhaps someone else of the forum seniors could confirm the propriety of my
request.

Thank you.

Best,

L. P. Carhartt