[EquisMetaStock Group] To count total number of securities which are above 10 days moving average

Roy explained counting in his post 27365. You have to use the GV.dll
in the explorer and then reset it each time you run an exploration. It
will count the number of securities that pass a constraint.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Suresh Thanki" <bilipatra@xxx>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> How to write the formula in MS to count the total number (and/or
> percentage) of securities which are above 10 days moving average
> within the group of securities like S & P 500 or any other Index
> group ?
>
> I have a database of securities traded on particular day.
>
> In simple arithmetic form, I want to know,
>
> %  = 	Number of scrip above 10 days moving average *100  /
>         Total number of scrip traded on that day
>
> Suresh Thanki

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: