From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Suresh Thanki
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 7:00 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] To count total number of securities which are above 10 days moving average

Dear All,

How to write the formula in MS to count the total number (and/or
percentage) of securities which are above 10 days moving average
within the group of securities like S & P 500 or any other Index
group ?

I have a database of securities traded on particular day.

In simple arithmetic form, I want to know,

% = Number of scrip above 10 days moving average *100 /
Total number of scrip traded on that day

Suresh Thanki