Re: To Iyus Rahardjo Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Moving Average cross-over

Iyus,
if you're looking for a cross, you shouldn't use a ">".
Instead, try Cross(Mov(C, 10, S), Mov(C, 30, E))
Golden cross is a cross, SMA10 > EMA30 is more like filtering stocks going up.
Unless you add a condition that check when yesterday's SMA10 < yesterday's EMA30,
like this: Mov(C,10,S) > Mov(C,30,E) AND Ref(Mov(C,10,S),-1) < Ref(Mov(C,30,E),-1)
That should fix your problem
C*V represents the value of transaction -> read about Money Flow indicators

HTH,
Sugiharto