Re: To Iyus Rahardjo Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Moving Average cross-over

Hi Iyus,
Try this:

Filter: cross(mov(c,10,s), mov(c,30,e)) = 1

I haven't tried the code yet, but it should work.

v*c formula in filter col will filter the liquidity of the stock. For example if you want only show stocks that just cross ma10 dan ma30 and those that traded at least $500,000 in past 20 days (1 month trading), you can put this code on the filter column: cross(mov(c,10,s), mov(c,30,e)) = 1 AND mov(v*c,20,e) >= 500000

Again, i haven't tried the code yet but i should work.

Hope its help.

Best regards,
Wiro.