[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Addtional filter needed

Big Papa,

You optimized a peak and trough?

Before you go any farther with this check out what metastock says
about peak and troughs. You will find that they are based on the
zigzag indicator which is dynamic. Simply means that you may have a
signal today and not tomorrow. It unrealistic to trade this as is.

All that being said, Spyros Raftopoulos found that if he verified the
turns he was indeed able to use the zig type indicators. The drawback
is giving up time.

If you look in the files section you will see his indicators under
Zigzag. I believe the files explains how he used them. You could also
look on the internet by googling his name and finally check with TASC
somewhere around 2002 for the articles that he wrote.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Big Papa"
<denver69692002@xxx> wrote:

> Have a system I have found, then optimized:
>
> Explorer:
> Buy-
> TroughBars(1,MACD(),XXX)=1
> AND
> Filter
> C>2 AND V>1000
>
> Sell-
> PeakBars(1,MACD(),XXX)=1
>
> Any idea of an additional filter to use?
>
> Thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: