[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explore Signal

Sath,

RMO was known by another name years ago...Rainbow Oscillator. It was
actually on ver. 7 or 8.

I believe the virgin code for all the RMO indicators, including the
Swing Trade, can be found on the equis forum if they are not on this
one.

Not sure why you want to put the list in Excel. Just keep the
watchlist in Metastock.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Sathya" <prassathya@xxx>
wrote:

> Preston
>
> the "SwingTrd" is indicator from MS10 component osc&indicator from
> RMO. well expired i mean is i found some of indicator which has
date
> line to using it. i wonder how to create a such that code include
in
> that indicator.
>
> Preston do you have any idea to create a WATCHLIST using explorer
and
> export to excel. i have made several but not given a detail info
T.A.
> could share some of yours.
> is there any Watchlist software which could provide detail and
could
> set a different priode of indicator depends of the stocks.
>
> Regards
> SATH
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > SATH,
> >
> > I have no idea what Fml("SwingTrd") is.
> >
> > Question...What do you mean by expired code?
> >
> > Preston
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Sathya" <prassathya@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > i found this concept to monitoring every single step of stock
> > > its quite preety good for me.
> > > 1. my question is ? it is  possible to put others indicators to
> run
> > > as  well as SwingTrd without false signal such Bollinger band,
> > > ProjectionOsc,Stoch,RSI,CMF,MA or etc.
> > >
> > > A:=Fml( "SwingTrd 2");
> > > B:=Fml( "SwingTrd 3");
> > > If(A>B,If( Ref(A,-1) < Ref(B,-1),
> > > +2 {Bullish Crossover,New buy arrow},
> > > +1 {Bullish,Almost Buy signal genarated}),
> > > If( Ref(A,-1) > Ref(B,-1),
> > > -2 {Bearish Crossover,New sell arrow},
> > > -1 {Bearish}))
> > >
> > > second question :
> > > 2. how to add expired code in my formula.
> > >
> > > Rgds
> > > SATH

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional