[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explore Signal

Preston

the "SwingTrd" is indicator from MS10 component osc&indicator from
RMO. well expired i mean is i found some of indicator which has date
line to using it. i wonder how to create a such that code include in
that indicator.

Preston do you have any idea to create a WATCHLIST using explorer and
export to excel. i have made several but not given a detail info T.A.
could share some of yours.
is there any Watchlist software which could provide detail and could
set a different priode of indicator depends of the stocks.

Regards
SATH

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> SATH,
>
> I have no idea what Fml("SwingTrd") is.
>
> Question...What do you mean by expired code?
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Sathya" <prassathya@>
> wrote:
> >
> > i found this concept to monitoring every single step of stock
> > its quite preety good for me.
> > 1. my question is ? it is  possible to put others indicators to
run
> > as  well as SwingTrd without false signal such Bollinger band,
> > ProjectionOsc,Stoch,RSI,CMF,MA or etc.
> >
> > A:=Fml( "SwingTrd 2");
> > B:=Fml( "SwingTrd 3");
> > If(A>B,If( Ref(A,-1) < Ref(B,-1),
> > +2 {Bullish Crossover,New buy arrow},
> > +1 {Bullish,Almost Buy signal genarated}),
> > If( Ref(A,-1) > Ref(B,-1),
> > -2 {Bearish Crossover,New sell arrow},
> > -1 {Bearish}))
> >
> > second question :
> > 2. how to add expired code in my formula.
> >
> > Rgds
> > SATH

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional