[EquisMetaStock Group] Need help

I have an explorer. End of Day type set up.
C>=2
AND
C>0
AND
C>=HHV(H,260)-HHV(H,260)*0.10
AND
C>Ref(H,-1)
AND
Mov(V,30,S)>1000
AND
V>=Mov(V,30,S)*2

I have been paper trading this for a month or so, on next day,
3,5,10, and 20 day results.

My buy formula will buy all stock that pops up on the screen. I buy
at the opening of the next day.

My sell formula is a little bit trickier.
If the stock declines more than x% from the close of the day
previous to when I buy, I want to sell, and move to a short position
right away. The equities that don't stop out, I'll let run.
I need help with that formula, both for the sell of the initial buy,
plus the automatic buy of the short position.

Any help for the exit would be nice too.

Thanks,
Big Papa.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional