Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] PROBLEM -- Green Candle should be a RED Candle

Thank you Roy. Yes, the bar closed higher than the previous bar due to
an opening gap. However, according to OHLC data, the bar should be
red. Another charting package I have shows it as red. Is Metastock's
default way of working (bar is shown as green) correct?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxx> wrote:

> Meta
>
> Green and red are applied on the basis of an "up" or "down" bar. In
other words, did the bar close higher or lower than the previous bar.
You can get the candles to plot in whatever color you wish by creating
rules for each color and applying them via an expert to the default
template.

> Regards
>
> Roy

<*> Your email settings: