Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 4:48 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] PROBLEM -- Green Candle should be a RED Candle

I'm looking at a candle chart of BEXP. On 6/18/2008, stats were:

OPEN: 18.23
HIGH: 18.25
LOW: 16.90
CLOSE: 17.87

This is displayed as a solid green candle! It should be a red candle.
There are no experts attached. Why is this happening? Is it related to
a gap? How do I fix it so it's a red candle?

Thanks!

http://www.eset.com