[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: A very revealing insight I found

Here's my very special insight on this advertisement. It's an
advertisement, nothing more.

When any market, in this case food and metals commodities, is in an
uptrend anyone can make money trading it using anything from a wigi
board to any commodities newsletter saying buy this and buy that. And
nearly every indicator, system or Gann chart works!

As I've said in previous posts, my dog loves trading during equity
uptrends. When equities are in an uptrend, I just put a copy of the
Wall Street Journal on the floor and she picks stocks. I make a lot of
money, and she gets a couple of extra treats.

I don't let her trade commodities because she likes to leverage up too
much. When she is wrong, she doesn't get her treats, but the leverage
costs me a lot of money, so we just don't do that.

As a disclaimer, I should say that my dog doesn't have a qualified
auditing firm that counts her treats and verifies that she has gotten
extra ones, but I have taken dated pictures of her potty breaks, and
it is apparent from the photos when she has been eating extra food.
Those photos are very correlated with the market trends.

For equity traders, commodity ETFs have done very well. The DBA
agriculture ETF has been in an uptrend since November of 2007. DBE,
the energy ETF, has been on a long run. Silver and Gold have also done
the same thing. Those ETFs are great for those who don't want to
switch to the futures contracts.

Dave, I hope you're selling a lot of MS products to the chaps
downunder. It should be getting a little cooler and a bit rainy these
days. It's harder to document my dog's trading success when it's
raining.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dave <adest@xxx> wrote:

> into what one trading teacher actually makes in trading...
>
> http://turtletrading.com/russell_sands_personal_trading_results.htm
>

> No wonder they don't want people seeing it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)