Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How can i program metastock to put my 4 favorite indicators

After you create your 4 favorite indicator. Save it as
a template ==> Choose from Menu bar : File-Save As. In
the dialog box choose from the drop list "Template".
Give your template a name  then press save button.

In the future if you would like to put your 4 favorite
indicator into any chart then right click anywhere on
the chart , click apply template, choose your custom
template then Metastock will automatically apply your
4 favorite indicator at once into the opened chart.

Hope it help

--- bdlagno <bdlagno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i would like metastock to put my 4 favorite
> indcators at once.
>
> For example
> i use
> MACD histogram
> M.A. 20-50-200
> Stochastic
> On balance volume
>
> i dont want to do it manual all the time when i want
> to check a stock
> is there a way that i can make metastock place them
> at once with on
> click of a button???
>
> thank you for your help

<*> Your email settings: