From: bdlagno
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 4:23 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] How can i program metastock to put my 4 favorite indicators

i would like metastock to put my 4 favorite indcators at once.

For example
i use
MACD histogram
M.A. 20-50-200
Stochastic
On balance volume

i dont want to do it manual all the time when i want to check a stock
is there a way that i can make metastock place them at once with on
click of a button???

thank you for your help

http://www.eset.com