[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer - UPDATED

Preston,

Thank you for your warning on "end of run". I am sure a kind person
like you will not expecting me to strand my feet down on this stock
wont you?????? :). I have calculate everything and if it sure down my
trail stop will have exit me with more than a decent profit

I am using a slight different method in identifying a bullish and
bearish divergence. simple but effective. Regarding fundamental, I do
did my own independent analyses on particular stock that I wish to
trade dring my spare time.

Volatility is another issue that we have to accept. but this is not
what I wish to point out.

I will come in to this forum again to update a particular sector in
ASX

Best of luck

Thomas

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> The problem with AOE is its volatility. In just the last two weeks
> the price has jumped up to 3.35 then back down to 3.04 and now we
are
> up again to 3.79, if that holds for the close.
>
> Momentum indicators use a comparison of past and present closing
> prices. In the RSI you should have seen a divergence if you were
> using a 14 day setting. The good news was that the RSI never fell
> below 50 which is a good thing if you are bullish.
>
> Be aware that momentum spikes often occur at the end of a run. This
> sure looks like one to me. The other problem is that AOE is not an
> expensive stock to own. It may not have a lot of institutional
owners
> thus the volatility we are seeing.
>
> I am unaware of the fundamentals of the company but what I would
call
> this is...overspeculated.
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomas12ng" <thomas12ng@>
> wrote:
> >
> > My goodness,.....................Rising adx, rising RSI, moving
> average
> > cross,
> >

> > look at AU ASX for AOE Arrow Energy what will you call
> that.....rising?
> > jumping or flying:)???????
> >
> > Now go back to indices
> >
> > mining, energy and material are the top performers. Does any
> experts in
> > this forum get the same result as I did?
> >

> > take it easy and relax. after so long I didn't see any
expertswhose
> > offer their technical tools again (which is good)
> >

> > I will go back once in a while to let people know what is the
best
> > performer in ASX market
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Can any one assist in writing of an explorer that would scan
> charts
> > for:
> > >
> > > 1) Rising EMA(13) Price; &
> > > 2) Rising EMA(13) Volume; &
> > > 3) Rising ADX (13).
> > >
> > > Then produce the results?
> > >
> > > Thanks for your assistance in advance!!!!!
> > >
> > > Mark

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: