[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer - UPDATED

Thomas,

The problem with AOE is its volatility. In just the last two weeks
the price has jumped up to 3.35 then back down to 3.04 and now we are
up again to 3.79, if that holds for the close.

Momentum indicators use a comparison of past and present closing
prices. In the RSI you should have seen a divergence if you were
using a 14 day setting. The good news was that the RSI never fell
below 50 which is a good thing if you are bullish.

Be aware that momentum spikes often occur at the end of a run. This
sure looks like one to me. The other problem is that AOE is not an
expensive stock to own. It may not have a lot of institutional owners
thus the volatility we are seeing.

I am unaware of the fundamentals of the company but what I would call
this is...overspeculated.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomas12ng" <thomas12ng@xxx>
wrote:

> My goodness,.....................Rising adx, rising RSI, moving
average
> cross,
>

> look at AU ASX for AOE Arrow Energy what will you call
that.....rising?
> jumping or flying:)???????
>
> Now go back to indices
>
> mining, energy and material are the top performers. Does any
experts in
> this forum get the same result as I did?
>

> take it easy and relax. after so long I didn't see any expertswhose
> offer their technical tools again (which is good)
>

> I will go back once in a while to let people know what is the best
> performer in ASX market
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > Can any one assist in writing of an explorer that would scan
charts
> for:
> >
> > 1) Rising EMA(13) Price; &
> > 2) Rising EMA(13) Volume; &
> > 3) Rising ADX (13).
> >
> > Then produce the results?
> >
> > Thanks for your assistance in advance!!!!!
> >
> > Mark

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: