[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ICE PowerStrike

Cameron,

One of the problems with DLL's is the terminology...it must be exact.

I do not have the DLL or package that you are using but just looking
I can guess at a possible problem.

The DLL could be "CSV.BuySim" or "CSV. BySim" or "CSV. By Sim"

Spaces and exact spelling are very important. You will need to check
this very closely. Pull up the DLL in the formula search window and
see how it is spelled or spaced.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cameron Reid <cwr_74@xxx>
wrote:

> Larry,
>
> I have downloaded and installed the MasterDATA's MetaStockCSV Full
Plug-in Downloads from:
http://www.metastockcsv.com/Downloads/Index.html.

> I was hoping that this would address my Dll errors in
metastock...  No such luck.  Nor did it address the previous error
that we are working through.  The error in metastock reads:

> This formula is referencing an MSX DLL function that has changed
and is now incompatible.  Referenced DLL: "CSV.BySim"

> The indicator inquestion is the "MD - %Above30MA" indicator.
>
> I hope this helps somehow.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cameron
>

> To: equismetastock@xxx: dahbull@xxx: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:38:49
+0000Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ICE PowerStrike

> I have no experience with Power Strike, but I have not found ICE
any more useful then good chart evaluation with trendlines and other
indicators. It's nice to play with, and may offer some guielines for
trade consideration, but be aware optimization of past trade history
is no guarantee of future results. --- In
equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rsb_44" <rsb_44@> wrote:>> Slauson
is promoting a "bargain" of getting both ICE and PowerStrike > for
$189 (plus some other "bonus").> > Does anybody have any experience
with these products they'd care to > share? From the promo it seems
you pick one from each of four classes > of indicator to create a
trading system.> > PowerStrike seems to weigh support/resistance
around option strike > prices - multiples of 5 with some +2.5's
thrown in.>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: