RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ICE PowerStrike

Larry,

I have downloaded and installed the MasterDATA's MetaStockCSV Full Plug-in Downloads from: http://www.metastockcsv.com/Downloads/Index.html.

I was hoping that this would address my Dll errors in metastock...  No such luck.  Nor did it address the previous error that we are working through.  The error in metastock reads:

This formula is referencing an MSX DLL function that has changed and is now incompatible.  Referenced DLL: "CSV.BySim"

The indicator inquestion is the "MD - %Above30MA" indicator.

I hope this helps somehow.

Cheers,

Cameron

To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: dahbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:38:49 +0000Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ICE PowerStrike

I have no experience with Power Strike, but I have not found ICE any more useful then good chart evaluation with trendlines and other indicators. It's nice to play with, and may offer some guielines for trade consideration, but be aware optimization of past trade history is no guarantee of future results. --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rsb_44" <rsb_44@xxx> wrote:>> Slauson is promoting a "bargain" of getting both ICE and PowerStrike > for $189 (plus some other "bonus").> > Does anybody have any experience with these products they'd care to > share? From the promo it seems you pick one from each of four classes > of indicator to create a trading system.> > PowerStrike seems to weigh support/resistance around option strike > prices - multiples of 5 with some +2.5's thrown in.>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)