*****SPAM***** 回覆: [EquisMetaStock Group] SpyGlass and ERSA? How to create a new ERSA file to reference SpyGlass

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.00 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: IN_REP_TO          (-0.8 points) Found a In-Reply-To header
SPAM: FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.9 points)  From: ends in numbers
SPAM: COMMENT            (0.8 points)  Found a Comment header
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_05_08  (1.6 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 05 to 08 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 5]
SPAM: MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR (0.7 points)  URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email address
SPAM: CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADERS (2.1 points)  A foreign language charset used in headers
SPAM: FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (1.4 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM: AWL                (-1.1 points) AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Hello Eric,

  f.y.i., the manual method I'm using is running an exploration with "ExtFml( "ERSA.ExternalRelativeStrength")". Then, copy the report result and paste it to Excel for sorting.

  Hope it helps.

  Thanks.
  Samuel

erc90 <erc90@xxxxxxxxx> 說:
          Gentlemen,

How can I create a new ESRA file in the explorer that will sort all the
stocks from highest to lowest based on today's ERSA data? Yes, it
would need to reference Spyglass External Relative Strength file.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions! Yes, I can already do it
manually but there must be an easier way.

Eric

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: