Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] SpyGlass and ERSA? How to create a new ERSA file to reference SpyGlass

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] SpyGlass and ERSA? How to create a new ERSA file to reference SpyGlass
  • From: "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:26:31 +1300
  • Ironport-content-filter: send-to-smtp

Hi Eric

Include the following column in your exploration.

{Column formula}
{ERSA Ranking}
ExtFml("ERSA.ExternalRelativeStrength");

Once the exploration is complete click on the report header for this column to sort in ascending or descending order. The percentages are integers only so you can get many securities reporting the same percentage ranking.

Regards

Roy
www.metastocktips.co.nz