[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exploring Highest high volume ?

Thousands will be listed,BUT when you sort by columnA they are sorted
(by volume up or down your choice). You just have to pick the top X
that you want.

Once sorted click/shift click, and put the selection in a Favorites
folder for further use.

Regards,
Ron

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wai <mwtang@xxx> wrote:

> Then thousand stocks will be listed. Is there a method or code only
the top 10 or 20 highest volume stocks will be listed. Thanks for
your reply.

> mun wai.

V in
>   Column A of the Explorer. Turn off the filter. Sort the result
set by
>   ColumnA.
>
>   Alternatively. Use V>SomeReallyBigNumber as a filter and sort
that
>   result set by ColumnA.
>
>   Hope that helps.
>
>   Ron
>
>   --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wai <mwtang@> wrote:
>   >
>   > Hi ! All, I have been working on HHV() and Highest() to explore
the
>   highest volume stock.So that I don't have to wait for the
newspaper. I
>   had tried V = HHV(V,1) , V = Highest(V) in the filter colume but
it
>   don't works. Can anyone help. Thanks in advance!
>   >
>   > mun wai.
>   >
>   >
>   > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>   >

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: