Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exploring Highest high volume ?

Then thousand stocks will be listed. Is there a method or code only the top 10 or 20 highest volume stocks will be listed. Thanks for your reply.

mun wai.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rsb_44
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 11:03 PM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exploring Highest high volume ?

  If all you want is a list of stocks with the highest volume, put V in
  Column A of the Explorer. Turn off the filter. Sort the result set by
  ColumnA.

  Alternatively. Use V>SomeReallyBigNumber as a filter and sort that
  result set by ColumnA.

  Hope that helps.

  Ron

  --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wai <mwtang@xxx> wrote:

  > Hi ! All, I have been working on HHV() and Highest() to explore the
  highest volume stock.So that I don't have to wait for the newspaper. I
  had tried V = HHV(V,1) , V = Highest(V) in the filter colume but it
  don't works. Can anyone help. Thanks in advance!

  > mun wai.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: