[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Exploration Help

Alvin,

Equis is beyond version 8 so I'm guessing you have a used version.
With every copy there is a users manual that is a must read. If you
don't have one you should try to obtain one.

Other options are to read the formula primer which is free from
Equis. You should also explore the archived messages here. They go
all the way back to the inception of the group in January 1999. You
should also check the links section as there are links to a number
of great formula resources there.

Finally, there are a number of built in explorations provided by
Equis with the software. These are not password protected so you can
easily explore them and find useable lanquage. Just copy and paste.

While the anticipation of making your first million is high right
now you should focus on trying to learn all you can about technical
analysis and the software. The Holy Grail that you seek is between
your ears. Understand what you are doing and the rest will come.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alvinbroomhead <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I am new to this site and was hopping someone could point me in
the
> right direction. I have just bought Metastock 8, and am not used
to the
> metastock language yet. I am determined to master it, but I have
been
> trying from scratch and with no basic knowledge of the language to
> create an explorer filter using the following criteria.
>
> ADX> 30
> RSI>30
> Bol % > 80%
> 5 day average Price increase > 1% per day and Less than 3% per day.
>
> Can anyone help me me with the right formula to enter into the
explorer
> filter??
>

> Regards

<*> Your email settings: