[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Exploration Help

Dear all

I am new to this site and was hopping someone could point me in the
right direction. I have just bought Metastock 8, and am not used to the
metastock language yet. I am determined to master it, but I have been
trying from scratch and with no basic knowledge of the language to
create an explorer filter using the following criteria.

ADX> 30
RSI>30
Bol % > 80%
5 day average Price increase > 1% per day and Less than 3% per day.

Can anyone help me me with the right formula to enter into the explorer
filter??

Regards

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional