[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help Need to convert indicator to explorer

Viper,

Not a problem. Peak, Trough, and Zig are dynamic meaning they will
give you a signal today and it will be gone tomorrow.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Viper Black <udp1645@xxx>
wrote:

> Dear Preston,
>
> I'm sorry, dont' mean to hurt anybody just to wanted learn
metastock programming.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: