Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help Need to convert indicator to explorer

Dear Preston,

I'm sorry, dont' mean to hurt anybody just to wanted learn metastock programming.

----- Original Message ----
From: pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 1:43:44 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help Need to convert indicator to explorer

Viper,

This is code that originally had a copywrite on it. You should check
with that source.

You should also know that it was contrived as a joke and is about as
useful as "graffiti on a toilet wall".

Preston

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, Viper Black <udp1645@xxx >
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Can anybody help me to convert the indicator code below to an
explorer code, i have tried i for days without any success.
> Thanks in advance to whom that willing to help.
>
> The explorer should produce a buy signal for value >0 and sell
singnal for value 0<

> EWpk:=PeakBars( 1,H,2)=0;
> EWtr:=TroughBars( 1,L,2)=0;
> zz:=Zig(C,2, %);
> zzHi:=Zig(H, 2,%);
> zzLo:=Zig(L, 2,%);
> avg:=(zzHi+zzLo) /2;
> RetroSuccessSecret: =If(EWpk, zzHi, If(EWtr,zzLo, If(avg>Ref( avg,-
> EW:=Zig(RetroSucces sSecret,2, %);
> EWbuy:=TroughBars( 1,EW,2)=0;
> EWsell:=PeakBars( 1,EW,2)=0;
> EWbuy-EWsell