[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Data

Dear All,

Can anybody please help me to download EOD for BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange)
and NSE (National Stock Exchange) from yahoo. I am a new user and willing to
learn Technical Analysis. I want to download the data relating to Indian
Stock Market. But I am not able to download it. Please me and be a kind. I
tried to download data through Smart Download but it didn't downloaded.
Please help me.

Thanking you

Yours Faithfully
Kabani Vinit Haresh.