[EquisMetaStock Group] TAZ

Hello I'm new to metastock and would like some help
on how to use  metastock to scan for stocks to meet a
particular criteria
Has anybody heard of Traders Action Zone from
swing-trade-stocks.com

I would be grateful if someone could put the following in
a formula for metastock

The Traders Action Zone (TAZ) is when the price  ENTERS
in between two moving averages the 10 sma and 30 ema

long .. when the 10sma is above the 30ema
short..  when the 10sma is below the 30ema

please could you put this in the simplest of ways
as i am a metastock virgin

Thank you

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional