[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Overlaying CFTC data

Hi Biju,

Can you let everyone know where you are currently getting your CFTC
data for MS?

Thanks.
Mark

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Biju Samuel
<bijusamuel2003@xxx> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>   I chart the CFTC (Commitment of Traders) data in Metastock. This
is a weekly data which is released on Tuesday. As it is a weekly data
with Tuesday date, there will be x-scale mis-match when I overlay it
on an index or commodity chart.  For eg. the CFTC data for NYMEX crude
oil. In order to get a clear analytical perception, we should overlay
this data on to the NYMEX Crude Oil Chart. That is not possible due to
this date problem.

>   Is there anyone with a work-around for this problem (Other than
replacing Tuesday date with Friday date).

>   Help would be highly appreciated.
>
>   Thanks.
>
>   Biju Samuel

<*> Your email settings: