RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data question

I find the data reliable and it's easy to use
I can even get my old man to download the data for me :-)
I also use the custom data folders (ASX and US) and works well.

Cheers
Paul

At 11:54 AM 17/07/2007, Richard Dale wrote:
>Premium Data sorts both the S&P 500 and S&P 1500 constituent stocks into the
>S&P GICS levels (down to level 4 - not just the Sector and Industry Groups)
>using our Custom Folders capability - see:
>
>http://www.premiumdata.net/products/premiumdata/uscustomfolders.php
>
>A free trial is available too.
>

>Obviously I have a vested interest in the data feed but others here can
>vouch for the reliability and accuracy of our data.
>

>Best regards,
>Richard Dale.
>Norgate Investor Services
>- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
>   markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
>www.premiumdata.net <http://www.premiumdata.net/>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: