RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data question

Premium Data sorts both the S&P 500 and S&P 1500 constituent stocks into the
S&P GICS levels (down to level 4 - not just the Sector and Industry Groups)
using our Custom Folders capability - see:

http://www.premiumdata.net/products/premiumdata/uscustomfolders.php

A free trial is available too.

Obviously I have a vested interest in the data feed but others here can
vouch for the reliability and accuracy of our data.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net <http://www.premiumdata.net/>