[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Binary Wave Buy from the lowest value

Preston

I have had a look at your chart. Whilst I can see that your "Acciona
Spread Index" looks very similar to the Binary Wave, you might need to
give me an explanation of your "madness" of how it is made and what it
shows.

I was thinking of improvements to the Bin Wave/system.
1. Weighting of the components of the bin wave i.e more weight for the
trending indicators and less weight to momentum indicators for example.
2. MACD of the binary wave. Interestingly MACD of Acciona Binary Wave
gave some good divergence signals prior to the consolidation phases of
the stock in 2004 and 2006.

I´ll mess around today and post conclusions at the end of the day.
Yours

PAUL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional