RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: color of indicator

Preston

I have been with Metastock for about 6 months learning the program, I have
really enjoyed it. I trade only the forex and trying to find my strategy.
I?ve been trying indicators with different strategy but haven?t found my
niche yet. I follow this forum and have gain some valuable info. My question
is it okay for me to ask how to code certain indicators into experts on this
site. By doing that it helps me track and see the outcome.

Thanks for your time

Wayne

  _____