RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] accurate but non-revisable signals

Most of the matter avaible on Zig Zag is not elaborative of the mechanics.

It create illusion for many.

But those who understand the functioning and the logic behind it then it
become of great help.

You can remove the subjective of which top and bottoms to take.

You can use the top and bottom market by Zig Zag  for retracements

You can also use the top and bottom and apply Elliot Wave Counts as well.