[EquisMetaStock Group] accurate but non-revisable signals

Please help .

Here is a code --
____________________
perc:=Input("Percent",0.2,100,0.5);
Z:=Zig(C,perc,%);

last:=ValueWhen(1,
( Z > Ref(Z,-1) AND Ref(Z,-1) < Ref(Z,-2) ) OR ( Z < Ref(Z,-1) AND
Ref(Z,-1) > Ref(Z,-2) ),
Ref(Z,-1));

pc:=(C-last) * 100 / last;
pc

This coding gives you accurate signals but the problem is these
signals are revisable in live trading because of Zigzag.
Please guide me ,how can I make this coding which gives accurate but
non-revisable signals.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: