[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Errors keep appearing in custom indicator

Draggie,

The problem will return everytime you reopen the chart for the first
time.

We've come up with several ways to fix the problem so it really
makes no sense not to fix the formula so that the peoblem will go
away.

The best fix is to use

dividend/Max(divisor,.0000001)

this assures that you will never have a division by zero error.

If you have problem trying to figure out where to use the formula
post yours and we'll show you the fix.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "draggiedriver"
<draggiedriver@xxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've just had a problem return; and I can't remember how I fixed
it
> the first time!
>
> I have a template with several custom indicators in it. Depending
on
> the particular stock, my coding can throw up a number of 'divide
by
> zero' errors as the indicator gets 'warmed up'.
>
> I get the nag about the errors and I then check the option 'don't
> show future errors for this indicator again in this chart'. Next
time
> I open the chart, even in the same session with MS, I get the same
> errors.
>
> Of, course, the best course would be to get the code working
right,
> but that's one for later.
>
> Thanks
>
> Draggie