[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Comparison of System Tests on Bull and Bear Markets.

Preston

I ran the Combining MA and Trend test again on the S& P 500
1995-1997(August) and I got Per Gain of 48.47% 38 WIN 9 LOS. I ran the
test 3 times and got the same results. So sorry, the first result was
incorrect. Perhaps someone else would like to check it.

Optimising Results.
S&P 500
1. Zero Lag EMA - 5 and 21
2. Jim Greening Bin Wave - 3
3. Equis Stoch - 30 and 50
4. Equis Directional Movement - 34
6. Dema Trend Strength Indicator - 7
7. Combining MA and Trend - 50 and 38 and 8

Soyabeans
1. Zero Lag EMA - 16 and 32
2. Jim Greening Bin Wave - 3
3. Equis Stoch - 45 and 50
4. Equis Directional Movement - 18
6. Dema Trend Strength Indicator - 19
7. Combining MA and Trend - 23 and 23 and 23

Again apologies for the mistake.

Yours
PAUL

<*> Your email settings: