From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of canonfodda
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:16 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Off subject - Metastock 9 or 10 and Virtual
Operating systems.

Im currently looking at upgrading my compter hardware for use with
Metastock 9 or 10 and was wondering if anyone can provide any
feedback as to if they have been successful with running Metastock 9 or
10 on:

1. A MAC (G5 or Pro) system using Parallels or VMware Windows emulation.

2. Anyone know if Metastock 10 utilies multi-core or multi-cpu threading
for parallel processing.

3. Does anyone currently run Metastock 9 or 10 on a 64bit system.

regards and thanks
Andrew Danne.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional