[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: System Tester - Zero Lag EMA Crossover with OPT

Preston

Success. It seems to work OK. It´s late here in Spain so I´m going to
leave it to the morning. I´ll write back with some results and let you
know.

If I haven´t said so already, very grateful for your patience.
Hopefully we can put up something like the Zero Lag MACD Exploration
and Expert so that others may benefit as well.
Yours

PAUL

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Try this:
>
> {ZLEMA(Zero Lag EMA)}
> EMA1:= Mov(CLOSE,opt1,E);
> EMA2:= Mov(EMA1,opt2,E);
> Difference:= EMA1 - EMA2;
> ZeroLagEMA:= EMA1 + Difference;
> Cross(ZeroLagEMA,Mov(ZeroLagEMA,opt3,E))
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Harris"
> <paul_vicmar@> wrote:
> >
> > Preston
> >
> > So the exact formula for the ZLEMA(Zero Lag EMA) is as we have used
> > before.
> >
> > Period:= Input("What Period",1,250,10);
> > EMA1:= Mov(CLOSE,Period,E);
> > EMA2:= Mov(EMA1,Period,E);

> [...]