Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Trading is this easy

This is a very timely article:

Last night in Brisbane Glenn Neely taught elements of his latest trading
strategies River Trading Technology.

I just thought he would teach NeoWave and how to get better at Elliott Wave.

He spoke for 2 hours on River Trading Technology which deals with how you can
trade when

- Trend Followers like John Henry were in control of the market or
- when Panic Buyers or sellers were in control of the market or
- when the strong hands are in control.

River Trading Technology says you have to trade differently and use different
style stops. It was fascinating best stuff the people and I have seen in a long time.

What Neely River Trading does mean is traders are not trapped in one just way of
trading like John Henry is getting whacked like that for 30% in a short period of
time.

He is talking tonight in Melbourne at the Hilton on the Park 6.00 for 6.30pm.

Anyway, these "shock" articles, about old trading technology like trend
following, are funny aren't they because:

1. John Henry has made almost more money than God trading that way over the years
2. A 30% draw down is a normal system tolerance for his system
3. They also often signal changes in trend for the system

I was a director of a great fund that traded that way. You have to live with the
way it trades if you want to.

Glenn Neely is teaching about River Trading and Neowave free in Sydney tomorrow
at the InterContinental Hotel at 6 for 6.30.

Details

http://adest.com.au

David

On Wed May 30  5:37 , superfragalist <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

>            Today's Wall Street Journal (May 29, 2007 for the archive readers) has
>
>a good article on John Henry's trading problems. (If you are in the US
>
>and don't know who John Henry is you shouldn't be trading.)
>

>Business Week has an article also, but the WSJ article is better.
>

>Business Week link
>

>http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_12/b3976068.htm
>

>Super

<*> Your email settings: