RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Trading is this easy

Superfragalist:

Thanks for this interesting link.

I am in the US and I never heard of this John Henry and I do trade. I don?t
think that if I had known about him that it would have affected my trading.

What happened to John Henry the trader has happened to almost all traders
and fund managers at one time or another. Considering the size of the moves
that they make, it is usually difficult to quickly liquidate a position.

Wikipedia.org lists 14 John Henrys, including this John Henry.

By the way, not related to this thread, there was a Joseph Henry who
invented the relay/repeater that made long distance telegraph and telephone
service possible.

Lionel