[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Forex trading with MS 9.1

Thank you for the input. I agree that the FXTA system tester results,
lack of commissions and system tester setups are all over-simplified
when they present it. Nevertheless, I find the overall quality of
signals to be good.
Did you take any FXTA training?
Did you try a demo FX account?

Re: FXTA:
How did you handle the multiple signals and also the occasional
evaporating signal up/dn?
How did you handle the 5' charts and did you stayed glued to the
computer or set positions and left stops in?

Regards,
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "asavelievca"
<asavelievca@xxxx> wrote:

> I am using Metastock Pro FX as primary trading software. I have
> tried FXTA for 1 month and cancelled it because could not find a
way
> to make a consistent profit using it.
> Also I attended their recent presentation in Mississauga, Ont. and
> found that they were not completely honest while presenting FXTA.
> Doing a system testing they showed a very impressive equity curve.
> But they did not mention what spread did they put into testing (I
> believe it was 0) and nothing was told that there must be delay for
> 1 bar in System Testing Options.
>
> Regards
> Alex
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rvalue1" <rvalue1@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > I am taking a close look at FX trading using the latest MS 9.1
Pro
> with
> > Quote Center with FXTA add-on software used for intraday. Would
be
> very
> > interested to hear from others that may be evaluating it and any
> > comments that they could share. Its quite expensive from the
> standpoint
> > of monthly charge for Quote Center and FXTA lease; although there
> is a
> > discounted way around it as mentioned in the Equis site.  Overall
> its
> > been about 1-2 weks and I have still not lost interest.. This is
> not a
> > promo pitch.
> > Also considering EOD FX with Norgate's data through Richard Dale.
> Last
> > time I had beta tested that, it was seamless and monthly prices
> were
> > reasonable.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM