[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Forex trading with MS 9.1

I am using Metastock Pro FX as primary trading software. I have
tried FXTA for 1 month and cancelled it because could not find a way
to make a consistent profit using it.
Also I attended their recent presentation in Mississauga, Ont. and
found that they were not completely honest while presenting FXTA.
Doing a system testing they showed a very impressive equity curve.
But they did not mention what spread did they put into testing (I
believe it was 0) and nothing was told that there must be delay for
1 bar in System Testing Options.

Regards
Alex

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rvalue1" <rvalue1@xxxx>
wrote:

> I am taking a close look at FX trading using the latest MS 9.1 Pro
with
> Quote Center with FXTA add-on software used for intraday. Would be
very
> interested to hear from others that may be evaluating it and any
> comments that they could share. Its quite expensive from the
standpoint
> of monthly charge for Quote Center and FXTA lease; although there
is a
> discounted way around it as mentioned in the Equis site.  Overall
its
> been about 1-2 weks and I have still not lost interest.. This is
not a
> promo pitch.
> Also considering EOD FX with Norgate's data through Richard Dale.
Last
> time I had beta tested that, it was seamless and monthly prices
were
> reasonable.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM